Monarch Publications, LLC

Monarch Publications, LLC is a publication and promoter of written and eBook publications. We offer authors an affordable method of publishing.

Monarch Publications, LLC was established out of the need to be obedient to a mandate put on author and owner Holly Spence to share with the world about servant leadership. Mrs. Spence released her first book “Servant Leadership The Heart That Serves” February 28, 2008 under the Monarch Publications, LLC label. Other works from Mrs. Spence include “Power of 10 Gaining Empowerment in 10 minutes, 10 words, 10 people” on July 31, 2008 and a stage play entitled “STOP! You’re Killing Me” scheduled to be performed November 2009 by the Out of the Box Production Company of Overflow Ministries.

Monarch Publications, LLC will be releasing later this year “Hidden Strawberries a life story” by Charlene Walden (a.k.a Pamela Snead) and “Flowing in the Spirit” a collection of Christian poems by Valerie Brown.

Monarch Publications, LLC is currently working with authors who will publish inspirational poems, stage plays, and Christian fiction.

Monarch Publications, LLC is committed to “Changing The World One Book At A Time”

Friday, November 2, 2012

Accountable Men Part IV by Holly Spence


The personal impact this book has had on my life has strengthen the foundation that has been inlaid in me. A building can’t be built higher than the depth of the foundation. God has already given me all that I need within me to accomplish my assignment in the earth. This book has served as reinforcement of my foundation. This book for me confirmed the spirit of a servant leadership that is constructed into my DNA. It gives me another opportunity to inspect my foundation to ensure that is structurally sound for the building plans God has graphed for me. Even while building, it’s necessary to inspect that which is being built, it requires the evaluation of a knowledgeable, skilled inspector that is equipped and knowledgably of building codes, fees and zoning laws. This inspector should be one that I trust and is lead through the spirit of God. The inspector should be one that I can read my plans, inspect the building and make suggestions for changes, improvements and head off trouble in the building process. During the process I should personally take advantage of allowing the inspector to mentor me and I in turn will have the ability to inspect someone else’s building project. However, that inspection is not self generated or promoted but given through assignment of my inspector, Apostle Bennie Fluellen. 
This book also allowed for me to ask some questions regarding growth rather it’s growth for me or a person I mentor. The examination of fruit determines if additional training is needed. This caused me to identify what should that training look like or to recognize that maybe it will require additional smaller tasks before promoting to greater task. I also like the point Apostle Chuck makes in the book about having those around you so you can ask the question “What don’t you like in me?” I think that this is a powerful opportunity to identify what I possibly don’t see in myself and work with the Holy Spirit to make the necessary changes. I have already had the opportunity to ask this question to other people and I know while I have grown in the area of patience more is needed. Teach me oh Lord!
I love the example of the alligator, Apostle Chuck used in the book. Those that are self-centered spend their time, energy and resources feeding their own alligator instead of the one someone else has. Alligators are never satisfied so you have to constantly feed them. Apostles Chuck’s desire is for the people of God to move past this self feeding alligator syndrome to support the ministry of someone beyond ourselves. Luke 6:38 reads, “Give and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”  We can’t beat God’s ROI when it comes to ministry. His rate of interest on our return on investment is good measure, pressed down and running over.

Follow Me @IAMHOLLYSPENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment