Monarch Publications, LLC

Monarch Publications, LLC is a publication and promoter of written and eBook publications. We offer authors an affordable method of publishing.

Monarch Publications, LLC was established out of the need to be obedient to a mandate put on author and owner Holly Spence to share with the world about servant leadership. Mrs. Spence released her first book “Servant Leadership The Heart That Serves” February 28, 2008 under the Monarch Publications, LLC label. Other works from Mrs. Spence include “Power of 10 Gaining Empowerment in 10 minutes, 10 words, 10 people” on July 31, 2008 and a stage play entitled “STOP! You’re Killing Me” scheduled to be performed November 2009 by the Out of the Box Production Company of Overflow Ministries.

Monarch Publications, LLC will be releasing later this year “Hidden Strawberries a life story” by Charlene Walden (a.k.a Pamela Snead) and “Flowing in the Spirit” a collection of Christian poems by Valerie Brown.

Monarch Publications, LLC is currently working with authors who will publish inspirational poems, stage plays, and Christian fiction.

Monarch Publications, LLC is committed to “Changing The World One Book At A Time”

Monday, August 12, 2013


Excerpt from The Secret of Holy Matrimony a new release from Covenant of Lies Series Author Holly Spence

Per order your copy today
https://thesecretofholymatrimony.eventbrite.com/


Although Janet was completely ignoring my calls at the time, I prayed and made every attempt to get Janet to reconsider saving her marriage. My last effort ended with me confronting Janet in her office at the bistro. While she was poised and pleasant on her way back to the office, I hadn’t closed the door before Janet released her vehement slurs of insults and her opinions of my so called “perfect life.” My recalling of the Word further fueled Janet’s wrath. She walked to her office door and said, “Karen, when you realize what secrets plague your holy matrimony, then come talk to me about forgiveness and until then GET OUT!”

I realized there was no reasoning with Janet. Since that time, she is cordial when I come to the restaurant, but there is no conversation. There is obviously less tension between her and Marlinda, but Janet still keeps her distance. I miss my friend and I miss our times together. 

As surprised as I was with Janet’s reaction, I think Darius’ reaction surprised me even more. I chalked it all up to him not wanting to deal with his feelings, but Janet’s statement often haunts me. “Karen, when you realize what secrets plague your holy matrimony, then come talk to me about forgiveness…What was she talking about?”

No comments:

Post a Comment